Malin Ohlsson

Pages

  • Jewellery
  • Objects
  • Projects
  • Contact
  • About
  • Retailers

Öland

Någon önskade sig Öland...
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Hello

Malin Ohlsson is a Hong Kong based Swedish silversmith and jewellery brand and designer. She has exhibited her work in Europe and across Asia. Having trained both in Sweden and the UK, Malin is a master craftsman whose work ranges from statement objet d’art through to conceptual yet wearable jewellery.

Contact: malin.designltd@gmail.com



Instagram

Popular Posts

  • Eclectic Cool
    My collections of jewellery is in this fabolous shop the whole of June. Please come by and have a look! Eclectic Cool is in Sheung Wan ...
  • The back
  • Inspiration
    Min allra bästa mormor, källan till mycket inspiration till exempel det  här  och den här  och faktiskt det här också. Stark, intelligent o...
  • Hair piece
    I was looking through my images when I found this. Hair pieces are something that I think about a lot in the back of my head because I t...
Malin Ohlsson. Powered by Blogger.